It's official! We have moved to our new District website, now located at acpsd.net. Please take a moment to visit and explore our new online home for updated information on all items related to Aiken County Public Schools.
As a reminder, our individual school web pages will continue to link back to School Fusion (hosted at this site) until the start of the new school year when all school-related pages will make the transition to our new web platform.
Thank you for your continued interest in and support of Aiken County Public Schools, and welcome to acpsd.net! †
Car Line Rules
In an effort to ensure a safe and orderly car line, please adhere to the following guidelines. Thank you in advance for your cooperation.
- · Have children ready to be released on the right side of your vehicle each morning.
- · Children may be released at any point between the orange cones.
- · Parents should not park in guest or teacher parking spaces and walk children into the building unless this has been approved by administration or you are here to speak to someone after 8:00 a.m. This is for the safety of our students, staff, and faculty. It also allows a continuous flow of car line so we can begin our instructional day on time. Exceptions are made when you are attending a school or class program.
- · All car riders will wait in the building after school until their name is called to report outside and be supervised entering the appropriate vehicle.
- · Students should not be signed out after 2:10 p.m. unless it is an extreme emergency.