It's official! We have moved to our new District website, now located at acpsd.net. Please take a moment to visit and explore our new online home for updated information on all items related to Aiken County Public Schools.
As a reminder, our individual school web pages will continue to link back to School Fusion (hosted at this site) until the start of the new school year when all school-related pages will make the transition to our new web platform.
Thank you for your continued interest in and support of Aiken County Public Schools, and welcome to acpsd.net! †
The mission of Warrenville Elementary School is to provide its students with educational tools and skills necessary to become productive citizens in a global society by setting high standards in academic performance and student behavior.
- Education is a life-long learning process,
- Education should prepare children in the 21st Century to be productive citizens,
- Education begins in the home, extends to the school, then to the community,
- Education is the responsibility of each individual,
- Education is an essential component for a well-balanced life.
- A school that provides an academically challenging curriculum,
- A school that provides safety and security for the student,
- A school that is aesthetically attractive, adequately equipped, and meets the demand for a high quality program,
- A school where teachers and staff are of the highest quality,
- A school that works collaboratively and cooperatively with the community,
- A school where students are motivated to learn.
Performance Goal #1: Help all children meet challenging academic standards.
Performance Goal #2: Build a solid foundation for learning for all students.
Performance Goal #3: Prepare students for life-long learning skills and behaviors that contribute to society.